Braille by Multimedia Transcription Service produces state-of-the-art braille transcription. This is made possible through the efforts of a network of highly qualified transcribers, who are certified by the Library of Congress.
Why Choose Us:
- We provide support for our transcribers and work together to meet the school’s needs.
- We transcribe in UEB or EBAE format, including Nemeth Code (STEM materials) and foreign languages.
- We provide tactile drawings as required to accompany braille materials.
- We transcribe all levels of school materials from elementary readers to Integrated Calculus.
- We understand the needs of the classroom, so volumes are shipped as completed to stay ahead of the student throughout the school year.
- We emboss both one-sided and interpoint.
- We provide attractive spiral-bound covers for all braille materials.
- We strive to meet all customer deadlines and special requirements.
Fees are available upon request.
Multimedia Transcription Service is a project of Heightened Independence and Progress – a Center for Independent Living, run by and for people with disabilities working toward full inclusion in all aspects of life.
Site Content: Copyright © 2004-2018 Multimedia Transcription Service. All Rights Reserved.